Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween





Alright so everybody has been telling me all about the hype of having a blog so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and give it a shot!!! Please note that I am terrible with computers and will most likely have a very generic blog and if your lucky I might just figure out how to put some pictures on here!!!
So we had our annual Halloween bash and this year we hosted it!! It is always a fun event, TONS of food, fun and a night of being a referee to about 8 kids under the age of 4!!! We started the tradition last year and we've decided to carry on with it until everyone has a turn at the complete chaos!!! We have met so many wonderful friends from our ward since living out here in the boon docs as Nick and I refer to it!! Payson already has her little best friends that she plays with daily even a boy she just adores the heck out of and she's only 1......oh shoot me!!! It has been such a blessing to have met all of these wonderful people, we seriously are like family to each other.






























3 comments:

The Baum Family said...

You go girl!! Good job on your blog so far looks great. Now all I need to do is to jump on the band wagon with ya, and get my blog up and going. Thanks again for the awesome party. It was a hit! Sorry for the chaos I know most of it was caused by my boy. What can i say he takes after me!!! Trouble! He He. Well love ya and I know I will see you soon, since your only 3 houses down. Adios Amigo!!!

Jamie said...

YAY! That was a very fun night! Those boys are CRAZY, and I'm not talkin' about the kids! lol Quite an entertaining group, we definitely have to do that more often! Thanks for the invite!

Danny said...

Dang nick, you are quite the blogger! good job on your blog so far, but you should really start letting your wife help you with it! ;)if i were you, i would leave pictures of Dallin Baum off your blog at all cost!
ha ha ha! :)
just kidding cuz!