Friday, November 2, 2007

About a month ago we starting landscaping our backyard and boy did Payson love every minute of it!! She spent endless hours out in the mud with Nick and I spent endless hours cleaning her up after the mess!! Our backyard is finally done, which means NO more mud!!! Now everytime we go one walks and Payson spots mud in someones yard she bolts right to it and takes care of buisness......oh shoot me!!! They end up mudless and I end up taking it all home....somethings wrong with that picture!!! Anyway, we had a great time finally making our home complete with a backyard. Props to my wonderful husband, dad and our good friend Isaac for all there hard work.

2 comments:

Kates said...

These pictures are so funny! I love Payson!

Jamie said...

So funny! I love that you let her have all the fun babies are supposed to have!