Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sun Splash



















Well, its been like a year since I've last posted but I have a good excuse.....our camera was broken!! I've just concluded that I'm officially really bad about updating our blog, I swear I'm going to get better now that I have a device to capture some moments on! So yesterday was officially the first day back into the photo taking world for us. We had such a blast going to sun splash. It had been YEARS since I'd been there and I found out yesterday for the first time that Nick had NEVER been before!! Holy cow, he grew up in Mesa/Gilbert practically his whole life!! We went with the whole Bridge clan and the Baums, thanks Bridges for such a fun day and introducing such a cool place to Nick....bless his heart!! Payson loved every minute of it, although the water was a bit chilly, and all the kids were a little hesitant at first but they got in and had so much fun.

9 comments:

Chantz H. Davis said...

Jenny, this is Katie's mom and it is ABOUT TIME you updated! I check often and NOTHIN.... But it was fun to find something new today when I checked!
Kathleen

Amy said...

How fun! Glad to know that you will be updating your blog now. That is crazy that nick hadn't ever been to sunsplash, but you know why that is right? He hung out with clayton, tadd, jordan, marcus,and mike who back in the day were all about cheap. ha ha. Any way you look great! Payson is adorable.

Kates said...

It is about time!!! Not like I don't see you everyday, but it is still fun to read your blog and see the funny things you say. You crack me up!

Kristin said...

Sun splash is such a fun place. We would get the season passes so we could go every summer when Brayden was little (He is almost 5yrs. old now) It just got to expensive for the five of us to go, and now we have six going on seven. Maybe if we all just went once or twice in a summer for the day it wouldn't be bad instead of getting passes agian. I sure miss that place because the kids do have a blast.

Amy said...

Oh my word, SUNSPLASH!!! I can't believe Nick has never been before. Talk about a great blast from the past. So sad we didn't get to chat at Shelly's shower but good times are ahead for sure.

Jamie Lynn said...

YAY! I'm glad you are posting again.........and I love the family pic in your header, so summery! You look adorable as always.....glad you guys had fun!

The Baja Hatches said...

That park sounds like a lot of fun!! I am sure it was hot enough for ya. Sure can't complain about that. I can't believe how big Payton is. She is just so adorable.

FISH FAMILY said...

I can't belive Nick was that sheltered and has never been to sun splash. Well It about time. How are you guys doing. We really should get together sometime. Congrats on having a little boy that will be fun. I am sure Nick is so excited. TC talks about having a boy someday but I think he might have all girls, cuz he wants a boy so bad!

Manda said...

FUNFUN! I am so glad you finally updated your blog!!