Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rigdon's Blessing


Nick's Nana And Papa Johnson

Don't our kids look so happy to
be taking pictures with us!



Nick and Papa Johnson





This last Sunday we were able to bless Rigdon. Nick did a wonderful job, I always look forward to these times. It is such a sweet, special time to watch your husband take your little baby in his arms and give them a blessing that comes directly from their father in heaven. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I ALWAYS seem to get myself caught up in all the action. I want to hire a photographer to follow my family and I around and take pictures for me......I'm really bad!! Anyway, we had lots of family and friends who made the trek all the way out here...thanks to all who came, we always enjoy your company!! Here are the VERY few pictures that I did take!!!








4 comments:

Fawn Harris said...

How cute you all look. congrates I feel the same way, and very sad because we will no longer be having those special blessings. Well since we are done having babies. But, Devin can do them in different ways later.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Rigdon is such a cute little man!

Nicole said...

cute little family!!

Anonymous said...

cute!!
i wonder if
well see you
guys when
we are up there!