Sunday, February 17, 2008



Nick and I along with Jason and Heidi Woody went snowboarding this weekend up at Sunrise. It was a ton of fun and Freezing cold!! We left Friday afternoon to drive up and we were hearing that the roads were all closed up north because it had been snowing all day. That wouldn't stop Nick and Jason from going though, they were dead set on it.....shoot me!!! We got to about Heber and it was snowing like crazy all the way to Sunrise, it was a SLOW trip but very adventurous to say the least!!! Saturday morning we woke up and it was a beautiful sunny day but still way cold. We all had a great time, Nick hadn't been since before his mission and it had been a few years for me too. No trips to the ER, which was good, I was a little nervous for Nick. If any of you know my husband he can get a little crazy, I had to give him like 5 pep talks about not doing anything dumb. Of course I was way worried about being 3 months pregnant and going but my Dr. said it would be alright up until I was 5 months along. I just took it easy and stayed out the way of the skiers!!

14 comments:

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Oh my Pancakes. I am so wanting to go up to the snow. I miss snowboarding. The feeling of bruises and cold cheeks (Is that how you spell CHEEKS? I have know my whole life how to spell that work until now.) I am glad you both are safe. Let's go cabin camping!

Brilliantly Bridge said...

In the picture of the 4 of you what is the guy doing in the back? Freaky!?

Erica~Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

so glad there were no trips to the ER and that you had a great time - i love the snow.

The Turleys said...

How fun for you guys. I always get so nervous skiing...yes I am a skier now, but it makes me nervous when I am pregnant too.

The Baum Family said...

You should have taken after pics of your face. I loved the tan or do I say sun lines. Very Cute!! You should keep it up by going to a tanning salon. Maybe you'll start a new trend. Glad you had a fun time. And extremely glad no ER trips!!

Brimhall Family said...

I went snowboarding pregnant too. I am so excited for you guys! I hope you have another girl they are so much fun!

Jamie said...

How much fun is that?! I'm happy that you didn't have any ER trips too! ;)

Kates said...

I am with Sherry, you should keep that tan going on your face. It is soooo cute!

Camille said...

Jenny! Yipee Horray! Congrats on the bun in the oven!!! Can't wait to find out the gender. Skiing looked fun too. Ben has never gone so i have to get him up the slopes sometimes...although mountains don't exsist here oh well.

Manda said...

SWEEETTTT!!!! I'm glad the trip was ER free- I can't wait till next year(and all the years to come with three boys and snow!) Looks like it was a blast.

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Jenny go to You Tube and look up mr. chubby face. Ha Ha! Is all I have to say about that.

FISH FAMILY said...

Hey Jenny Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting. Good Luck with the summer it stinks! I did it last summer. Take Care, check out our blog its
tcanddes.blogspot.com

Alice said...

Jenny! I'm so glad I found you! That little Payson is adorable! Hope you and Nick are doing well! Congrats on Baby #2!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you guys having another baby!!! So much fun! We need to get together soon - let's bug Shell to organize something, heehee.