Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!








Alright, everyone has been giving me a hard time about not blogging in forever, so here I go!! We had Nicks 24th birthday earlier this month which was fun!! Payson and I baked him a cake and she enjoyed frosting it the most. I think she dipped her hand in the frosting just about every time I turned my head. We didn't really celebrate on his actual b-day because it was on a Friday and he said he'd rather do something on Saturday so he could have the whole day......he actually believes when it's your b-day you get a whole week to celebrate.......oh shoot me!!! So on Saturday I surprised him and we went and got massages, which is a whole other story!! He really enjoyed that and it was much deserved for him. Then after that I took him on a wild goose chase to Flemings Steak House, he has been wanting to go there for a while now and I thought his b-day was a good enough excuse to blow WAY to much money on food!!! We had a great time, Nick was in heaven eating his steak, I of course got chicken!!! His birthday was a success, he's finally as old as I am, which always makes him feel a little bit better!! He is an amazing husband and dad. He works so hard, goes to school and has a very busy church calling but he always is sure to spend time with his girls, he's the BEST!!

4 comments:

Kates said...

I am so glad you decided to come back to blogging world. I have missed you! Happy Birthday NICK!

Amy said...

Oh that sounds like a great Birthday! Happy Birthday Nick! p.s. My mother also believes in birthday week.

Jamie Lynn said...

How fun! I'm glad you are back on again too! I have to say that I agree with Nick on the whole weeklong celebration! It's only once a year, right....so why not?

Brilliantly Bridge said...

OH Nick! I think this year you need to make sure you get a week of celabration and Christmas seperate.