Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Potty Training Blues














Once you think she's got it........this happens!!!
This is not even the whole mess, after I cleaned her poop covered hands off, I realized I need to capture this on camera. She not only had it all over hands but all over her legs too. Lately she hasn't wanted me to help her when she goes potty, so therefore I wasn't in the room as this occurred. After a few minutes of wondering what she was up to in there, this is what I discovered!! She didn't mind the nasty smell or the mess, if fact she enjoyed it!!
If your wondering about ever using my bathroom again, no worries I spent a good ten minutes disinfecting the hazardous area......you can do your deed worry free!!!






































11 comments:

Stock Family said...

Oh my heck!! That is too funny! I can relate though...potty training is so much fun.

Courtney said...

Ohhh MAN!!! pottry training is the ABSOLUTE worse!! I FINALLY potty trained my son who just turned 3 and yesterday at the doctors he gave me a packet on potty training for my daughter... WHAT?!? I'm SOOO not ready for that, I need a break!! :)

Kates said...

Oh payson, we love you!

Hiatt Family said...

Hey Jenny...I saw your link on Amy & Marcus's blog. Your kids are so cute! It's fun to see what you're up to. Sorry about the poop mess...I'm definitely not jealous. :)
-Anjane'

Fawn Harris said...

I do feel for you jenny, I don't look forward to that area. That is why my boys are always closer to 3 then two. I wait until they are totally ready. Guess when they are potty trained in one and two day, they were over ready. But no stress no yelling and well no pullups. Yea good luck and keep up on the disinfectent

Manda said...

oh i am so LAUGHING!! Why? Because it brings back so many memories!!! And this time it's not me cleaning up the mess=)!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! The things i have to look forward to.

Meghan White said...

I would have to say that is so funny and so gross at the same time!!!

Ellsworth Family said...

Ok Jenny, that brings back memories that are not fun "mom moments", but nonetheless, ones you will never forget! The pictures are timeless. Payson is really growing up.

Camille said...

Yikes! I am scared to potty trian. Can you come and do it for me?!? That is too funny. Glad you got it documented for future black mail!!! Love the Halloween pics too! She makes such a cute princess!

GeoWulf said...

Wow.. she is going to be VERY embarrassed when she gets older and sees those pictures. ;-)