Sunday, February 8, 2009

Best little buds

Payson and Rigdon have become the best little buddies. He loves, loves, loves his sister and laughs at her every move. It is so much fun to have these two and watch their relationship grow. I'm sure we'll be reading this in a few years and wonder what happened but right now it is the best.

So many people think they look so much a like, Payson was a MUCH bigger baby than he is though!!


I love this little boy, he is the cutest!! He is changing so much. He is almost sitting up, eating baby food, STILL won't take a bottle, sleeping almost through the whole night.....yea for me, and recognizing when I leave him.....momma's boy!! He is the best little baby, if all ours were like him I would have 10!!





Doesn't she seem so big? She is growing up so much!! Payson has recently become completely potty trained, we are THRILLED!!!







2 comments:

Meghan White said...

OMG you finally updated!! :) Your kiddos are so cute!!

Lisa said...

My grandchildren are so darling. I love the new update on them. They do love each other so much. It is fun to watch them interact with one another when they are visiting grandma.