Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sleeping Beauty hair

This morning I was getting Payson ready for church and she insisted on having "Sleeping Beauty" hair. I asked her what that looked like and she said "LONG mom!!" Like I should know that sort of thing....duh!! I always put her hair up in some sort of way after Nick butchered her hair a few months ago, I just can't stand the mullet look!! So I tried straightening it and it actually looked pretty cute and she loved it. I thought she looked so grown up, she was proud!!




6 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! To get rid of liza's mullet look we had to give her a bob. Rigdon is just as cute as he can be. Don't you hate how they grow so fast! Turner doesn't even look like a baby anymore. Fun posts.

Kates said...

I loved her hair and loved her outfit. So funny our girls were matching.

Lisa said...

Sleeping Beauty looks absolutely beautiful with her hair down. She does look so grown up. I can't believe she will be 3 this year.

Manda said...

Beautiful! I think you pulled off the perfect Sleeping Beauty hair=)

Laura and Jimmy said...

what a cute story!! your kids are too cute!

The Read Family said...

Cute pictures, Payson is a crack up! Swayzie asks for the same hair, seriously ALL of the time!
It was so fun seeing you the other day, Swayzie was so happy to find a friend that is just as obsessed with princesses as she is! I found Rigdon's missing shoe and gave it to your Mother-in-law today and church!