Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Of coarse once again I didn't take hardly any pictures of my kids on Easter Sunday. We were in such a rush to get out of the house for church that I missed all opportunities to snap pics before all the lovely spit up and snacks were rubbed all over their cute Easter clothes. When we finally arrived at my in laws later that afternoon I remembered my camera and captured a few pictures of Nick and Payson trying to fly a kite.....which was very comical.



By this time Payson was SOOOOO annoyed with me trying to take pictures




I can't get enough of these two!!







She managed to find mud.....not a surprise!! Lovely!!



Bless her heart, awww I love this girl!!







We had some of our friends over on Friday to dye eggs. We had 8 children from ages 4 and under and only 3 moms....needless to say it was controlled chaos. We always have fun when we get together.







These are the babies of the group, all just so happened to be taking a little drink break together.
















4 comments:

Meghan White said...

It looks like you all had a fun weekend. Your kids are so cute. And Rigdon's vest is really popular cuz I have seen 3 other families with the same one.

Lucky Lucas said...

Jenny I just found you...your kids looks so darn cute!!! Ya the same thing happened to us, no pictures of them on Easter before the messes began but I just took them to the temple yesterday so I could get some too.

Kelsea said...

You guys are oso cute! payson is a doll and little rigdon is getting sooo big! Oh my!


Looks like you guys had fun! :)

Kates said...

I am so sad I didn't get to see them on Easter. They need to wear those clothes again soon so I can see them!