Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Crazy old drunk man

Alright so funny story!! I was driving home tonight from mutual....which by the way our church building is a million miles away....lots of potential for funny things to happen!! I have a couple girls in my car along with my neighbor who also happens to be my beehive advisor....so fun!! Anyway, as we are driving we start to approach a police car that had just pulled someone over. My first initial reaction is to slow down as we pass and stare at whats going on....come on we all do it!! Then all of the sudden to our dismay the man that the police officer pulled over starts to stumble slash run into the street towards our oncoming car traveling at approx. 45 mph. Holy crap!! What was I supposed to do!! The police officer by now is totally spazzing out with his flash light and yelling at us to stop and for the man to get back into his car.....total chaos!! By now my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was so unsure of what I was supposed to do!! I was now driving on the wrong side of the road just to get as far away from the crazy old drunk man and the police officer was still yelling to confuse the heck out of me!! Anyway, the drunk man got back into his car and we drove on and we were freaked out for the rest of the night!! Now as I think of the total chaos I can't help but laugh and thought I share a tid bit of what happened tonight.
By the way, our computer is STILL getting fixed!! We have a loner for right now but I can't get my pictures from my camera on here so ya'll will just have to wait for me to update ya with some pics if we ever get our dang computer back!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Crazy! Sorry your computer is broken but your blog looks very cute and festive!

Kates said...

Jenny, this story is so funny. It would only happen to you and Sherry!. I love it.

Stacy said...

Jenny,
I am in young womens as well. I was just called as the mia maid advisor. What is your calling?

Twylla Gibbens said...

that is a GREAT story!! tooo funny! (hope you don't mind me spying on your blog... I saw it on Nikki's side bar....)

Manda said...

me and Adam are laughin at you, cuz we can totally see you guys in the car......lol

Brilliantly Bridge said...

A car accident and now this. What am I going to do with you? LOL! I am glad you are okay? Was Emily with you?