Monday, December 10, 2007

It's that time of year!!








We've kind of made it a tradition to take family pictures at Christmas time....so with that being said, it was time!! My good friend Jamie Hutchings from our ward is an amazing photographer so I asked if she would take them this year. She did an awesome job, we love them and loved the location she choose!! Good job Jamie, your the BEST!!!
Payson was not in a picture taking mood which was a total bummer, I think we got one smile out of her in a family picture the rest she was a little ticked that we made her sit still for a minute....go figure!! She was having a ball playing with all the leaves and pecans, never mind the camera!!!

12 comments:

Randi said...

You cut your hair, way cute! I love the pictures. Payson is so cute in them. I can't believe how old she is now.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Those pics are awesome!! Your hair looks so good! Where in AZ is that place??? Such a cool background!

Margo said...

JENNY!!!!!!!!! Hey woman, how have you been. I ran into your page through a friend of a friend of a friend.....ya. I miss seeing you. I hope you guys are doing good!

Kates said...

Jenny, I know I already saw them, but they are so dang cute. I love them. Payson is a doll!

Amy said...

Great pictures! You all look so good!

Jamie Lynn said...

Thank you so much for the sweet words! I'm only as good as the cute people I shoot! ;) hee hee jk! Payson was doing great....all 18 month old kids are NOT at all interested in the camera. I was just happy to get her looking! Thanks for being a doll and letting me have a part in your tradition!!!!! LOVE you!

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Holy gobbs of cuteness! Your pictures are awesome. My life is boring I don't have anything to say. By the way what are you doing in the library? You don't know how to read, do you? Ha Ha!

Stacy said...

Wow these did turn out really cute. Where are you exactly?

Sanchez Gang said...

word up jenny! I found your blog on randi's! cute pics!! we took our pics at the pecans the last two years and Ilove that place. I wish I could live there!! hope you are doing well and merry christmas!
Lacey

The Read Family said...

Jenny Oliver!! How cute are you and your new hair, I love it! Your family is to die for cute!! Somehow I found your blog, I'm new to this whole blogging world but thought I'd stop by and say hi! Payson is getting so big and is such a cutie! How are ya??

Manda said...

LOVE EM!! These pics turned out great and I love your hair. Adam has sooo been waiting to see it!!

Laura and Jimmy said...

Holy Cow! You are a cute family! Jamie does take great pictures. I'm so glad she's here. :o) You're welcome for the oranges... Jimmy was supposed to bring a little story over with it, I'll bring it by later.