Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm it!!

I got tagged!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot Margo!!!
Tag #1. Where did you meet your husband? Highland High School....to be exact in Seminary Junior Year!
2.What was the first thing you said to your husband? Um I can't remember but all I know is that when I first met him I thought he was the most hyper kid I'd ever met...even more than me!!
3. Where was your first date? We went to the America West Arena when the Highland boys basketball team was playing in the finals.....sounds fun eh!!
4. Where was your first kiss? In front of his house by my car.
5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? We started dating our Junior year of High school up until he left on his mission then when he got home we were engaged 3 weeks later and married 2 months later.....we're not messin' around!!!
6. Where did you get engaged? P.F. Changs......very funny story but way to long for me to write!!
7. Where were you married? Mesa, Arizona Temple
8. How was your honeymoon? Very fun but very fast. We got married during the school year so we had to get back. We planned on going on a big trip during Christmas break but I was prego and very sick....needless to say we still haven't finished what we started, maybe this year!!

Tag #2Four Places I've lived....1. Gilbert, AZ 2. Kearney, NE 3. Quito, Ecuador 4. Queen Creek/Florence, AZ.....aka the boonies!!!

Four jobs I've had....only four, how can I narrow that down!!! 1. Mesa Frozen Yogurt for like a week before Brock White acted like he was my dad and quit for me!! 2. Daniel Smith Appraisal Company for like a month before Shelly threw my keys into the mail slot in the door with a note saying I wasn't coming back!! I have such good friends!! 3. Grant Chiropractic.....maybe 3 months, before I supposedly caught a bad case of mono and couldn't come back!! 4. Dance Connection Too.....by far favorite job! I worked everyday with Chelsea, which by the way was so fun and so funny!!

Five things I'd like to do before I die....1. Do some traveling with my hubby 2. Serve a mission with him 3. Build our dream house 4. Watch our children grow 5. Buy my sweet husband another dirt bike so he will stop bugging me about it!!

Four favorite desserts....1. Katie Hunt's Chocolate chip cookies 2. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream 3. fruit snacks 4. Anything sweet out of someone else's kitchen.....I hate baking!!!

Four facts about me....1. I learned how to ride a two wheeler when I was 3.....Nick still doesn't believe me, I guess I need to bust out the video!!! 2. I've never broken a bone or had a cavity.....knock on wood!!! 3. I drove my friends car off of an elevated sewage barrier in a park on Thanksgiving day 4 years ago and we all lived to tell the crazy story!!4. I had to wipe poop from babies bums with my bare hands in Ecuador.....super fun, you should try it!!

Four favorite TV shows....1. The Office 2. Amazing Race 3. The Today show.....I know..so old women like 4. Biggest Looser....gotta love those big people

Tag #3 6 facts/habits about myself...here's the good and the ugly!1. I'm a total clean freak and I love it!! 2. I hate school 3. I don't have patients for any sort of game.....I get such A.D.D. when playing games....unless I'm winning!!! 4. I love the summer....I'd take the 115 degree weather over the winter weather!! 5. I failed math class 4 times before I finally passed at the end of my senior year 6. I'm also not a fan of movies.....again way to much A.D.D to sit through it.

I tag.....Shelly, Randi, Sherry, Katie, Nikki, and anyone else that feels inclined to do this!!!

15 comments:

Stacy said...

wow I didn't know you went to Ecudor. That is where my husband served his mission. I guess you guys could have some fun things to talk about.

Lindsay Riggs said...

I bet changing Payson's diapers with wipes doesn't seem so bad thanks to your Ecuador experience!

Kates said...

Ok, I am going to do this for sure tomorrow. You are so funny. There is still so much about you I don't know. For instance, I really need to hear the engagement story!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Since you tagged me does that mean that I do this on my blog now? It was fun seeing you guys yesterday! We need to plan our double date

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

By the way I love the rebel picture of Payson. I wouldn't expect anything different from yours and Nicks offspring. Love ya

Celeste Caldwell said...

Hey Jenny it's Celeste Caldwell (Nielson). How fun to run across your blog. You'll have to send me your email so you can view my blog. My email is celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com
Your little girl is SOO adorable.And your Christmas pictures are AMAZING!!!

The Richins Family said...

hey jenny! it's jenny richins (brewer) here. i was blog hopping and ran across yours. your family is too cute. you should send me your email address so i can send you an invite to my blog. my email address is:jenrichins@yahoo.com. ttyl. jenny

Camille said...

Hey Jenny- I found your blog from Natalie Evans from our old El Dorado ward. I Love your Christmas pics!!! I want to get family pics done sooo bad but it is like pulling teeth with my hubby who always has an excuse not to get them done. Did the girl who took them have a reasonable price? Anyways our blog is thegardeafamily.blogspot.com/ check it out if you want. Hope all is well with your fam!! Camille Gardea

Margo said...

Sooo.....definitely got a call. Let's just say I am terrified now!

♥ Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura and Jimmy said...

can't wait to hear the engagement story sometime... :o)

Laura and Jimmy said...

by the way, i love the picture you have with your blog title! you guys are adorable and little payson has the cutest smile!!

Brimhall Family said...

I like when people get tagged. Then the good stuff comes out. Love the poop.

BRITT said...

Hey Jenny...It's Britt! I haven't seen you since we all moved out of El Dorado Ward. Where are you guys? We're in Queen Creek (you must be close since your xmas pics are in the pecan groves :) Your little girl is SO precious, and of coarse you look gorgeous too! Anyway our blog is azfloreces.blogspot.com, but you can email me at brittneyflorence@hotmail.com so I can put you on the list :)
My photo page is foreverfamilyphoto.blogspot.com also. Maybe we can get together sometime...I'm sure my two boys would love to see a little girl for once :)

Amy said...

Well Congrats! Funny we are pregnant again together!